Saturday, November 22, 2008
Feisty Baby
Yesterday we had an appointment with the midwife. This pregnancy is progressing well, and this baby is very busy, kicking around all through the day and night. We tried to listen to the heartbeat with a fetascope and every time a little foot would kick it away. Then we listened with the doppler and little feet would kick at it as well. So we are a bit nervous for when this baby arrives in person with a strong little personality already in the makings! Meanwhile, we just smile and enjoy the anticipation of meeting this feisty baby in a few months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh, Wow! Congratulations! My heart is so happy for you, I think it will pop! It was so good to catch up on your blog a bit and so good to see pictures of Tom and Savanna and Aldan too. We sure miss you guys. Don't forget about us over here in Ol' Wyomin'!
Isn't the kicking exciting!! Although I remember sometimes wishing the little bugger would get his foot out of my ribcage :) I loved going to my Dr. appts, they were so much fun!
Well Guys That is GREAT!! What a beautiful supprise! I wonder if you'll be passing through for any of the holidays? Not sure how you would get to MN.... We are four miles off I90. Estatic 4 U!!!
Just happened across your blog the other day. Congratulations to you two on your impending arrival! We'll be watching for pictures of him/her! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
Hey Seth and Amanda ~ CONGRATS again!! Its fun to relive our first experience with pregnancy as you describe yours-- Ella was our most feisty baby, kicking very hard, very often, anywhere my belly was touched! That does translate into personality, but not necessarily how we imagined -- she is a great kid, not overactive; she just doesn't like to cuddle! We'll be counting down the days with you!
Hello friend. I miss you horribly. I know i'm bad about keeping in touch, but I was THRILLED to get your christmas letter, and jumped online RIGHT AWAY! I also found Damon and your mom on Facebook. I was hoping you'd join! I love you. Can't wait to hear more about this baby of yours! LOVES LOVES LOVES
Post a Comment