Paul & Melody left the flat land of Minnesota to explore a few hills and valleys of Idaho. We enjoyed their help so much. Merryn had a blast meeting the folks for the first time, and we had a blast watching them ogle over our newest addition. In short, this girl is really special! Merryn is anxiously waiting more company to come visit soon. We have a spare bedroom and encourage anyone wanting a hilltop adventure to come visit!



3 comments:
Mike and I both think that Merryn looks a lot like her daddy in that last picture! Looks like Grandpa and Grandma are quite smitten, and rightfully so! Congrats again!
Manda ~ I have search'd and search'd for your address how may I get it, once again?
Precious indeed!
Mike and Amanda - We get lots of comments saying how much she resembles Seth...and he is quite proud of it!
Post a Comment