The princess has mastered the art of crawling and discovered how much fun it is to clap. She is also sporting 2 sharp little teeth on the bottom. She is a lot of fun!
Cute as a button.... a really cute button that is. I ran into your blog on the Slate Cr Laptop and started browsing. I forwarded the link to Stef because I know she would like to see more of Merryn. I hope you don't mind since we weren't officially invited to veiw it. You know nosey old me. Enjoy your first christmas with Merryn. With much Love, the Foxes
Amanda! Your little one is soo darling! I hadn't seen a pic of her since she was very little! Hope we can be friends on F-book too! :D take care and greetings to seth pls!
5 comments:
AHH! She is soo cute! And her hair is getting long! I can't wait to meet this little sweetie!
I can certainly see the Hendrix resemblance!!! (The smile reminds me of Seth- way to pass on the genes, Bro!)
That's supposed to be "Auntie Sav & the Boys." Not sure what I did!?
Cute as a button.... a really cute button that is. I ran into your blog on the Slate Cr Laptop and started browsing. I forwarded the link to Stef because I know she would like to see more of Merryn. I hope you don't mind since we weren't officially invited to veiw it. You know nosey old me. Enjoy your first christmas with Merryn. With much Love, the Foxes
Amanda! Your little one is soo darling! I hadn't seen a pic of her since she was very little! Hope we can be friends on F-book too! :D take care and greetings to seth pls!
Post a Comment