Okay, so it's pretty lame how long it has been since we posted. Merryn is nearly driving! Not really...but she has almost left the baby stage behind and is a little girl now. Amanda is in the groove of her work schedule and is so grateful to have found a sitter that comes to our house. Merryn really enjoys her buddy, Kolter, who comes to play during the day. Seth has been working hard to keep our patch of a lawn nice and green for Merryn to play. And we survived convention with a one year old! Ha ha!! Now we are looking forward to a vacation to MN and MI to visit family. So here goes...a whole mess of our favorite photos, most recent first!
Taking Ginger's temperature...
New garage sale find...
Happy birthday Aunt Laura and Grandma Alice!
Scooter riding tips from cousin Jack.
Did we not warn you we have a stunt woman on our hands??!
We all caught a nasty summer bug, so she's always "blowing" her nose. Ha ha!
Trying out Daddy's new mower...
Her favorite hangout...Ginger's house!
Going on a ride with Daddy.
A little help from her friends!
Seeing Grandma Hendrix for a few days.
Aren't these curls great?
Faster, Daddy, faster!!
Kolter
Woot woot for raised beds!
I think we all feel like sitting on our laptop some days...
Enjoying Mommy's pretty anniversary flowers.
Good thing for high ceilings...because those are tears of joy!
One of our favorite expressions we see a lot of...
Sporting her Manistee, MI gear. This one's for you, Uncle Mark!
Mother's Day at the carousel.
Sporting her alapca digs delivered by Uncle Damon from Peru.
Practicing up on her snorkeling skills for the next trip to Hawaii!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love Merryn's curls too! I think we have a modern day Annie Oakley in the making- now all she needs is a toy rifle!!!
2 comments:
I love Merryn's curls too! I think we have a modern day Annie Oakley in the making- now all she needs is a toy rifle!!!
Auntie Savanna and the Boys
AWWW! I'm SO SAD we missed you in MT! That little girl is TOO cute!
Post a Comment