These little tree frogs hide out in the pots and cracks on the deck. Ginger is always sniffing around and trying to scare up one of these jumpers. Their croaking at night always makes us smile and be thankful we are in the country.
The garden has produced beyond imagination this year, so canning has been on the agenda. The chickens are always more than happy to help out with the rejects.
Our neighbors got married this last weekend. It was a beautiful fall wedding!
And Seth has been especially enjoying this fall by hot-footing around the hills of Craig Mountain scouting for elk. He has seen a few nice bulls and is excited for his season to open.

4 comments:
great to hear from you! We are moving - maybe you have bee keeping up with us and haven't left no trace or sign of yourself. stop by our blog and say hi "if ya, want to"
Hi there Amanda and Seth...so good to see your blog updates! Your garden produce looks awesome...and thanks for the pics of Tom, Savanna, and little Aldon! Thanks for your news!
That is the best harvest I have ever seen - I didn't know real people could grow food...
Hey Amanda!
I am so envious of your garden bounty! We only get surplus peas and carrots (which is better than nothing). I hope to someday have 'too much' and need to can some of it. Have fun doing that, and happy fall!
Post a Comment