Technically, our baby has reached full term and is safe to arrive any day now! The freezer is stocked, all the light fixtures cleaned, and the good news about having big feet is that they don’t disappear at full term. Ha ha!! I am definitely aware that increasing discomfort only provides more motivation to push this baby right out. Estimates indicate that our baby will be between 7.5 and 8 pounds if arriving around April 4. Not too shabby! Being that this baby “dropped” while we were in Hawaii, it wouldn’t hurt my feelings to shorten the number of days that I walk around feeling like I’ve got a bowling ball delicately balanced between my legs. Anyway, we are excited to meet this little person and put a face to this little personality that we have become somewhat familiar with. Even Ginger has been sniffing around all the “baby gear” and you can tell she’s wondering just exactly what is going on. The midwives are just as excited as we are and guesses are being made regarding the gender. We are also excited that my acupuncturist may be joining us for the birth as well. Now for the test of our patience…and the witness of the miracle of a woman’s body to know when the time is best. Cheers to hormones!
We have been blessed by the generosity of our friends and acquaintances who have given us various items to help us welcome this baby. Thank you everyone for thinking of us!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Manda ~ Seth
What an exciting time in your life! We are happy for you! Anxiously waiting for your ever piece of news too! So glad your ready and all things are going so very well
We're thinking of you! We'll be celebrating Tyler's 3rd B-day on the 5th of April and hoping you have your new wee one in arms by then. Take care!
I can't wait for the details! I'm so excited for the new Hendrix!
I know what you mean about being eager to come face to face with your baby; it is so exciting, and we are excited to have a new family member on the way! :)
Sis Sav
AAAHHH! Any second - I'm checking your blog constantly!
Post a Comment